This Agreement sets out terms and conditions of use by Users of materials and services of the web-site www.rostselmash.com (hereinafter referred to as “ the Web-site”).
Users are the individuals (including representatives of legal entities) who may read the information posted on the web-site www.rostselmash.com.
Rostselmash Combine Plant, LLC is the Administration and the possessor of the web-site www.rostselmash.com
1. This Web-site was primarily created for the benefit and use of existing and potential customers, and dealers of Rostselmash Combine Plant, LLC.
2. The use of Web-site materials and services is governed by laws of the Russian Federation.
3. Rostselmash Combine Plant, LLC reserves all rights to materials used, i.e. texts, pictures, logos, animation, video and audio materials, images, as well as rights to their posting on Internet web-sites. The said materials may not be used, copied, distributed or modified by third parties without the consent of Rostselmash Combine Plant, LLC. Used logos, corporate nameplates, trademarks, as well as emblems, trade names are protected by intellectual property laws.
4. Electronic reproduction of the materials published on the Web-site and their printing are allowed to dealers of Rostselmash Combine Plant, LLC for promoting at the market and selling products of Rostselmash Combine Plant, LLC, as well as to individuals for their private purposes provided that they compulsorily give a link to this Web-site and the materials remain unchanged.
5. The transfer of this Web-site materials is not a license of any type in respect of any copyright, patent, know-how or trade marks that are owned or controlled by Rostselmash Combine Plant, LLC.
6. The Web-site Administration reserves the right to make adjustments to the Web-site content or format and discontinue it at any time. As information on this Web-site may change from time to time without notice, the Web-site Administration recommend to contact the local dealer of Rostselmash Combine Plant, LLC to obtain more accurate data on products, promotional offers or other information posted on the Web-site.
7. The user agrees not to take any actions that may be considered as infringing Russian laws or rules of international law, including those with regard to intellectual property, copyright and/or related rights, as well as any actions that lead or may lead to the abnormal operation of the Web-site and its services.
8. The User has no right to create an identical version of this Web-site.
9. When using the Web-site resources requiring personal data, the User is obliged to log in. Login actions are performed pursuant to paragraph 5 of Article 6 of the Federal Law No. 152-FZ “On Personal Data” dated 27 July, 2006. The User may send a written request to the Web-site Administration to cancel his / her login data; based on such a request, the Web-site Administration is obliged to cancel the User’s data within 30 business days from the receipt of the request.
10. The Web-site Administration welcomes User’s comments, questions, suggestions or ideas relating to this Web-site, the User agreeing that the information sent is not confidential. The Web-site Administration reserves the right to use the information received from the User by all means, including but not limited to the development, manufacture and marketing of products based on such information, reproduction, disclosure and dispatch of the received information to other persons without limitation. The Web-site Administration reserves the right to leave the information received from the User unanswered.
11. User’s comments and other postings on the Web-site shall not contradict laws of the Russian Federation and universal moral principles.
12. The Web-site Administration may restrict access to the Web-site for selected users at its own discretion.
13. This Web-site may contain links to the web-sites that do not belong and are not controlled by the Web-site Administration. The User is warned that the Web-site Administration bears no responsibility for his / her visiting and using external resources the links to which may be shown on the Web-site.
14. The User agrees that the Web-site Administration bears no responsibility for and has no direct or indirect obligations to the User in connection with any future or incurred losses or damages relating to any content of the Web-site, copyright registration or information on such registration, goods or services available on or obtained via external web-sites or resources, or any contacts made the User using the information posted on the Web-site or links to external resources.
15. The Web-site Administration does not guarantee that features of this Web-site will work continuously and accurately, that defects will be fixed, or this Web-site or server are free from viruses or other malware.
16. Any material downloaded or otherwise received using the Web-site, or any software may be downloaded under the User’s responsibility, and it is only the User who will be fully responsible for any damage to his / her computer system or business, or any loss of data as a result of the downloading or uploading of any such materials or the use of the Web-site or Web-site software.
17. All possible disputes arising out of or associated with this Agreement shall be settled in compliance with the current laws of the Russian Federation.
18. Nothing in this Agreement may be deemed as the establishment between the User and the Web-site Administration of agency, partnership, joint activity relationship, employment, or any other relationship which are not expressly provided for by this Agreement.
19. Any provision of this Agreement held by court as invalid or unenforceable does not render other provisions of this Agreement invalid.
20. Omission by the Web-site Administration in the event of infringement by any User of provisions of the Agreement does not deprive the Web-site Administration of the right to take later proper actions to defend its interests and copyright in the Web-site materials protected by laws. The User confirms that he / she acknowledges all the paragraphs of this Agreement and unconditionally accepts them.
21. The materials published on the Web-site are for information only and do not constitute a public offer.
THIS OFFICIAL NOTICE IS POSTED IN ADDITION TO OTHER OFFICIAL NOTICES AND DISCLAIMERS ON THE INTERNET WEB-SITE OF ROSTSELMASH OR INCORPORATED IN DOCUMENTS POSTED ON THIS WEB-SITE. ROSTSELMASH RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE ANY CHANGES TO THIS TEXT WITHOUT A PRIOR NOTIFICATION OF THE WEB-SITE USERS.
The information on the ROSTSELMASH Web-site is protected by the law of copyright. ROSTSELMASH enables the Web-site visitors to use published materials for any private and non-commercial purposes. With the exception of the above mentioned events, reproduction (copying) of any Web-site materials is not allowed without the direct written permission from ROSTSELMASH.
The information published on the ROSTSELMASH Web-site may not be perceived as the granting of licensing rights in intellectual property belonging to ROSTSELMASH or third parties.
Content of materials
ROSTSELMASH took all reasonable measures to ensure accuracy and relevance of the information posted on this Web-site, however, its accuracy and completeness may not be guaranteed. ROSTSELMASH reserves the right to change the content of the materials on this Web-site at any time at its own discretion. Products or services that do not directly relate to ROSTSELMASH are mentioned only for information. All the information about ROSTSELMASH and third parties on this Web-site is presented in the form which is at the disposal of ROSTSELMASH.
ALL MATERIALS OF THIS WEB-SITE ARE POSTED THEREON ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND NO INVESTMENT DECISIONS MAY BE BASED ON THEM. THE INFORMATION PUBLISHED ON THE WEB-SITE INCLUDES FORECASTS, EXPECTATIONS AND ESTIMATION OF FINANCIAL INDICATORS OF ROSTSELMASH ACTIVITIES, WHICH ARE “INDICATIVE” AND AS SUCH MAY NOT BE USED FOR ANY OTHER PURPOSES. IN PARTICULAR, THE ROSTSELMASH MANAGERIAL ACCOUNTING SYSTEM, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED, IS A FINANCIAL INFORMATION SOURSE; SUCH INFORMATION IS NOT AUDITED AND MAY INCLUDE OR NOT INCLUDE APPROXIMATE DATA AND ESTIMATES. ANY USER OF THE INFORMATION PUBLISHED ON THIS WEB-SITE AGREES THAT ROSTSELMASH IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ACCURACY AND COMPLETENESS OF DATA PROVIDED.
Some materials on this Web-site are forecasts in their nature and content and, therefore, are rather risky and uncertain. The Web-site visitor should bear in mind that such forecasts are provisional, and actual events and circumstances may greatly differ as a result of the impact of various factors, including among others the dependence on suppliers in terms of the launch and promotion of new products; price competition, competition with existing and new operators of the agricultural machinery market or specialised sellers; changes in economic policy, legislation and regulatory framework; changes in currency exchange rates or the market environment; the impossibility to raise funds or credit resources on acceptable conditions.
In any event, due to the possibility / impossibility of using this Web-site resources as well as the use by third parties of the materials and documents posted on this Web-site (including the information that appeared on the Web-site not on the company’s initiative), ROSTSELMASH is not responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential losses, in particular, lost benefit, lost profitability, grown expenses, lost information etc.
Product brands, trademarks, logos etc. (hereinafter referred to as “Trademarks”) posted on this Web-site are owned by ROSTSELMASH and third parties. The information published on the Web-site does not grant any licensing rights to using any trademarks without the prior written consent from the owner.
What information do we collect?
We store identified information received from you in different ways, including the data provided during the login procedure, the participation in contests and other interactions with the Web-site. Such data may include first name, surname, email address, and other details. When collecting the information we warn you in what circumstances we may store your data until we cancel them from our databases. The information may be cancelled at any time upon your request. Information on Web-site users (IT-address, domain name, browser type and operating system, date and time of visit etc.) is collected and stored for the purposes of maintaining statistics of visits. This information is public, therefore, ROSTSELMASH is not responsible for its disclosure.
What do we do with the information received?
These data may be used for marketing purposes, for sending news and information on promotional offers, new products and services of ROSTSELMASH, for personalising the Web-site based on your search and browsing history.
During the login procedure you will be offered to choose whether you want to receive such information or not.
The data received may be used in the depersonalised form to improve service quality as well as the understanding of needs of ROSTSELMASH buyers.
Your consent to receive emails from ROSTSELMASH is voluntary and you may at any time change your choice or refuse to further receive the above information.
Links to other (external) web-sites are placed on this Web-site for free. The information on these web-sites is neither the continuation, nor the addition to ROSTSELMASH materials.
This Web-site is supported by the ROSTSELMASH office located in Rostov-on-Don, Russia. All questions relating to users’ access to the Web-site and their use of the information posted thereon are governed by current laws of the Russian Federation. Any disputes with regard to the use of the Web-site shall be settled in the court of competent jurisdiction.