A Series of Rostselmash Agricultural Machinery Displays in Germany
Rostselmash continues displaying its agricultural machinery in Germany. The event will take place in Dortmund on July 20.
The company will present two grain harvesting machines at once – RSM 161 and TORUM 770.
TORUM 770 is the 2nd modification of the TORUM family rotor-type machines featuring improved consumer-oriented characteristics:
- improved performance in harvesting corn yielding from 125 metric centners per hectare and up to 4.0 m high due to higher throughput of the grain and tailing groups; better threshing of awned, hard-to-thresh crops.
- less labour-consuming machine reequipment for harvesting corn (no more than 5 minutes now);
- 10% faster grain tank unload time due to unload rate increased to 120 l/s;
- better quality of chopped trash spreading (spreading width up to 14.0 m) due to the active straw spreader;
- longer work shift time due to increased fuel tank capacity;
- better work place ergonomics due to increased cabin volume (Luxury Cab), reduced cabin noise level, electronic transmission control;
- more rational machine design, eliminating a number of operational difficulties.
With such improvements, TORUM 755/770/785 combines cover two performance classes at once, 7th and 8th, being ones of the highest performance grain harvesters on the global market (with capacity up to 70 t/h).
Double-drum grain harvester RSM 161 combines the TETRA PROCESSOR threshing system, 6-sectional straw walker, OptiFlow cleaning shoe and a number of other innovations recognized by 22 patents, which guarantee that this machine will keep going where other harvesters stumble.
The first display took place in Glonn. Rostselmash presented growers with an F-series premiere forage harvester. The event summoned representatives of 110 farms from all regions.
The growers are welcome to know more about the machine, its set-up specifics, and have a look at the field performance of the harvester on July 20!