Agrotronic remote monitoring system of the agricultural machines and vehicles
Agrotronic is a system of remote online monitoring and parametric control of agricultural machines, designed for remote control of technological processes in order to optimize operating modes of equipment. The system is available for viewing and analysis, both in real time and in the form of reports for a certain period.
Thanks to the equipment and the program integrated on the on-board system of the equipment based on the server and transmitting architecture, it is possible to receive information about the machine to the fullest extent possible. The on-board part of the system reads and automatically (at regular intervals) sends information on dozens of different machine operation parameters to the server over the entire operating time via the GPRS channel via a mobile communication network.
The functions of control, accounting and analysis are available:
1. The location of the machines or the entire fleet of vehicles in time, with the fixation of the trajectory of movement, marks - on which section of the trajectory what happened;
2. Activity - parking, traffic, speed online and in retrospect the display of these data on the map;
3. Ensuring competent logistics of fleet machines;
4. The use of working time by staff;
5. Process flow;
6. The fact of refueling and fuel drain;
7. The fact of unloading and place of unloading;
8. Parameters of systems, operation of units and assemblies: engine speed, temperature and level of coolant, temperature and pressure of oil in the main units, current consumption and level of fuel, etc .;
9. Process parameters - rotational speed of the rotor or drums, augers, cleaning fan, grinder, cutting length, clearance, cleaning sieve, etc. etc.;
10. All warning and alarm messages of the on-board system, reminders of the need to perform maintenance.
Available for viewing and uploading to 1C or SAP about the consumed fuel, the operating hours of machines and operators, the facts of fueling and draining fuel, summary reports on one machine or group of machines for a certain period of time.
Tasks solved by the system
1.The movement of fuels and lubricants and other consumables.
2. Accounting for the work of employees dispatching equipment.
3. Using the functionality of the System as an additional means of inventorying equipment and attachments.
4. Prevention of disturbances in the operation of fleet machines.
* * The information published on this site is for informational purposes only, not a public offer.