Interactive help system for setting up the RSM Optimax
The interactive operator assistance system for setting up the RSM Optimax combine is designed to assist in choosing the most optimal combine settings depending on current conditions. The system using dialog boxes in the process of "communication" with the operator identifies the problem and gives a suggestion on how to fix it by changing the settings of the combine. The decision to change the settings is made by the operator - the system only offers settings. After receiving confirmation from the operator about changing the settings, the system changes the settings of the combine.
System components: The system is built on the basis of a standard onboard control system of the combine, with the display of information on MTU-02. The system uses both standard elements of the on-board control system and new components.
The human-machine interface is organized in the form of dialogue communication: the system generates requests on the screen of the MTU-02 operator panel, the operator gives answers to questions, choosing one of the arranged answer options by clicking on the corresponding icons on the screen.
To work with the system, the following scheme is used:
• Operator presses the corresponding symbol button to call the system for optimizing the combine settings.
• On the MTU screen, in the main field, the system should display a menu for choosing an optimization goal or a problem that needs to be eliminated during the process of setting up the combine.
• Operator selects the necessary optimization goal (problem) in the system menu.
• Within the framework of the chosen optimization goal (problem), the system offers a number of clarifying questions for assessing the current cleaning conditions and clarifying the problem.
• Based on the analysis of the responses received from the operator, the readings of their own sensors and the standard sensors of the on-board system, the system should offer the combine operator new settings for the working bodies of the combine.
• Operator accepts or rejects the settings proposed by the system. If the combiner has accepted the settings, the system should change the parameters of the working bodies of the combine in accordance with the proposed settings and start the process of testing new settings for 20 seconds, after which the system should ask the combine about the quality of the combine. If the settings worsen or do not affect the operation of the combine, the system offers to return the old settings and optimize the combine by changing other parameters. If the setting has passed with an improvement in the operation of the combine, then the operator is invited to continue optimization or to dwell on the achieved solution.
• After completing the settings, the system returns to the menu for selecting the target for optimizing the combine settings.
The list of combine parameters that are configured by the system during its operation:
• Rotor speed;
• Clearance between the rotor and deck (recommendations to the operator for manual adjustment);
• Fan speed;
• Upper sieve clearance;
• Lower sieve clearance;
• Extension sieve clearance;
• Clearance of the front section of the optional sieve;
• Clearance of the rear section of the optional sieve;
• Installing / removing the rotor deck plugs (recommendations to the operator for manual adjustment);
• Change in speed mode (recommendations to the operator for changing the speed of movement).
* * The information published on this site is for informational purposes only, not a public offer.