Tracking, recording, and analysing functions are available:
- The antenna receives signals in the single-frequency mode from GLONASS and GPS. The monitor displays the complete automatic guidance process.
- The monitor is also used to configure operating settings, the user can download and upload test data (via USB, memory sticks, GSM), set and calibrate actuators.
- One way to get a better positioning precision is an RTK base station.
- It provides a high precision by continuously sending correction signals with an accuracy down to 2,5cm via radio links.
- The system boosts productivity by up to 30% and reduces effort for field operations.
- It helps to reduce skips and overlaps by up to 30%, save fuel, and enhance efficiency in poor visibility conditions and at nighttime.
- The standard package includes a receiver, RTK base station, controller, dosing pump, water- and dustproof monitor
- RTK base station
- Dosing pump
- Water- and dustproof monitor