LLC "Combine plant" Rostselmash "is the Administration and copyright holder of the site www.rostselmash.com
1. This Site was created, first of all, for the benefit and use of regular and potential customers, dealers of LLC "Combine plant" Rostselmash ".
2. The use of materials and services of the Site is governed by the norms of the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
3. All rights to the materials used: texts, photographs, logos, animation, video and audio materials, images, as well as their placement on Internet sites are reserved by Rostselmash Combine Plant LLC. These materials may not be used, copied, distributed or modified by third parties without the consent of Rostselmash Combine Plant LLC. Used logos, name plates, trademarks, as well as emblems, commercial designations are protected by the provisions of the legislation on intellectual property.
4. Electronic copying of materials published on the Site, and their printing are allowed to dealers of LLC "Combine plant" Rostselmash "for the purpose of promoting on the market and sale of products manufactured by LLC" Combine plant "Rostselmash", as well as to individuals exclusively for their personal purposes, if subject to the placement of a mandatory link to this Site and provided that the materials have not been changed.
5. The transfer of materials on this Site is not a license of any type under any copyright, patents, know-how or trademarks owned or controlled by Rostselmash Combine Plant LLC.
6. The Site Administration reserves the right at any time to make changes to the content or format of the Site, as well as to stop its work. Since the information on this Site may change periodically at any time without notice, the Site Administration recommends contacting the local dealer of Rostselmash Combine Plant LLC for more accurate information about products, promotions or other information posted on the Site.
7. The user agrees not to take actions that may be considered as violating Russian law or international law, including in the field of intellectual property, copyright and / or related rights, as well as any actions that lead or may lead to disruption of the normal operation of the Site and services of the Site.
8. The user has no right to create an identical version of this Site.
9. When using the resources of the Site requiring the provision of personal data, it is necessary to register the User on the Site. Registration actions are carried out in accordance with clause 5 of Art. 6 of the Federal Law of July 27, 2006 N 152-FZ "On Personal Data". The User can send a written request to the Site Administration to cancel his registration data, on the basis of which the Site Administration is obliged to exclude the User's data within 30 working days from the date of receipt of the request.
10. The Site Administration encourages the User to send comments, questions, suggestions or ideas related to this site, while the User agrees that the information sent is not confidential. The Site Administration reserves the right to use the information received from the User in any way, including, but not limited to, develop, manufacture and market products based on such information, reproduce, disclose and send the information received to others without restrictions. The Site Administration reserves the right to leave the information received from the User unanswered.
11. Comments and other records of the User on the Site should not conflict with the requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation and generally accepted norms of morality and ethics.
12. The Site Administration, at its discretion, may restrict access to the Site for selected users.
13. This Site may contain links to sites that do not belong to and are not under the control of the Site Administration. The user is warned that the Site Administration is not responsible for visiting and using external resources, links to which may be contained on the site.
14. The User agrees that the Site Administration is not responsible and has no direct or indirect obligations to the User in connection with any possible or incurred losses or losses associated with any content of the Site, copyright registration and information about such registration, goods or services available on or obtained through external sites or resources or other contacts of the User, which he entered using the information posted on the Site or links to external resources.
15. The Site Administration does not guarantee that the functions contained on this site will work smoothly or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or server is free of viruses or other harmful components.
16. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Site or software may be downloaded at the responsibility of the User and only the User will be solely responsible for any damage to his computer system or business or loss of data as a result of downloading or uploading any such materials. or use of the Site or Site software.
17. All possible disputes arising from this Agreement or related to it shall be resolved in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
18. Nothing in the Agreement can be understood as the establishment between the User and the Site Administration of agency relations, partnership relations, joint activity relations, personal employment relations, or any other relations not expressly provided for by the Agreement.
19. The recognition by the court of any provision of the Agreement as invalid or not subject to compulsory execution does not entail the invalidity of other provisions of the Agreement.
20. Inaction on the part of the Site Administration in case of violation by any of the Users of the provisions of the Agreement does not deprive the Site Administration of the right to take later appropriate actions in defense of their interests and copyright protection of the Site materials protected in accordance with the legislation. The user confirms that he is familiar with all the clauses of this Agreement and unconditionally accepts them.
21. The information published on the Site is for informational purposes only, and is not a public offer.
This legal notice is in addition to other official notices and statements of responsibility found on the Rostselmash website or included in the documents posted on this website. Rostselmash reserves the right to make any changes to this text without prior notification of site users.
The information on the Rostselmash website is protected by copyright law. Rostselmash grants the site visitors the right to use the published materials for any personal and non-commercial purposes. Except for the stipulated situations, reproduction (copying) of any materials on the site is impossible without the express written permission of Rostselmash.
The information published on the Rostselmash website cannot be perceived as granting licensing rights to intellectual property owned by Rostselmash or third parties.
Content of materials
Rostselmash has taken all reasonable measures to ensure that the information posted on this site is accurate and up-to-date, but its accuracy and completeness cannot be guaranteed. Rostselmash reserves the right to make changes to the content of the materials on this site at any time at its sole discretion. Products or services not directly related to Rostselmash are mentioned for informational purposes only. All information about Rostselmash and third parties on this site is presented in the form in which it exists at the disposal of Rostselmash.
All materials on this site are posted on it for informational purposes only and cannot serve as a basis for making any investment decisions. The information published on the website includes forecasts, expectations and estimates of the financial performance of Rostselmash, which are "indicative" and in this form cannot serve any other purpose. in particular, the source of financial information, unless otherwise specified, is the Rostselmash management accounting system; such information is unaudited and may or may not include estimates and estimates. any user of the information published on this site agrees that Rostselmash is not responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the data provided.
Some of the materials on this site are forward-looking in nature and content and, therefore, involve significant risks and uncertainties. The site visitor should be aware that such forecasts are preliminary in nature and actual events and circumstances may differ significantly from them as a result of the impact of various factors, including, but not limited to: dependence on suppliers in the implementation and promotion of new products; price competition, competition from existing and new operators of the agricultural machinery market or specialized sellers; changes in economic policy, legislation and regulatory framework; changes in exchange rates or market conditions; inability to attract investments or credit resources on acceptable terms.
For any development of events, due to the possibility / impossibility of using the resources of this site, as well as in connection with the use of materials and documents posted on the site by third parties (including information that appeared on the site not at the initiative of the company), Rostselmash is not responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental or collateral damage, in particular, damage from lost profits, loss of profitability, increased costs, loss of information, etc.
Trademarks, marks, logos, etc. (hereinafter - "Trademarks") placed on this site are the property of Rostselmash and third parties. The information published on the site does not grant any licensing rights to use any trademarks without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner.
What information do we collect?
We store personally identifiable information from you in a variety of ways, including information provided when registering on the site, when participating in contests and other interactions with the site. Such data may include: name, surname, e-mail address, and other information. At the time of collecting information, we notify you under what circumstances your data may be stored by us until it is deleted from our databases. At your request, the information can be deleted at any time. Information about site visitors (IP address, domain name, browser type and operating system, date and time of visit, etc.) is collected and stored for the purpose of maintaining statistics of visits. This information is publicly available, therefore, ROSTSELMASH is not responsible for its disclosure.
What do we do with the information we receive?
This data can be used for marketing purposes; to send you news and information about promotions, novelties and services of ROSTSELMASH; to personalize the site based on your search and browsing history. During registration, you will be asked to choose whether you want to receive such information. The obtained data in anonymized form can be used to better understand the needs of ROSTSELMASH customers and improve the quality of service.
Your consent to receive mailings from ROSTSELMASH is voluntary, and you can change your choice at any time or refuse to receive the above information further.
Links to other (external) sites are available on this site free of charge. Information from these sites is not a continuation or addition of ROSTSELMASH materials.
Effectiveness of legislation
This site is maintained from the ROSTSELMASH office located in Rostov-on-Don, Russian Federation. All questions regarding user access to the site and the use of information posted on it are governed by the current legislation of the Russian Federation. Any controversial issues regarding the use of the site should be considered in the court of the relevant jurisdiction.