How does it work?
- A combine fitted with a yield meter and the RSM Yield Map system continuously records yield data with GPS reference from the start of harvest within the selected field.
- If the field was cut by more than one machine or on different days, data gathered will be automatically merged.
- Data is transmitted on-line to the Agrotronic platform where the final yield map is automatically created, and the user can view, edit and download it to the personal computer for future use.
Why do I need this?
- Yield maps are the primary source of information about efficiency of the technology used.
- A yield map is used to define the areas to make soil tests and produce a fertiliser application map.
- Yield maps from the following years are the primary source of information about efficiency of the technology used.